Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 12: Back on track!

Day 12

So the weight thing is not really an issue, cos its all about eating healthy!! Nah, its just that I weigh a whole lot less in the morning than at night, with all the water you drink during the day... lets not get into details here, it could get nasty...

It has been a really great day! I must say I did end up doing the allotted pressups for day 4 (Thursday) last night, and this morning too! Love motivation :) Top that with some muesli and yoghurt, and I was ready to challenge the day. I dressed quite sharply today just because like Josh, I also had to sing- a really hard to remember German song I must say: strophic (meaning lots of words and the same melody over and over!!) songs are a pain. So I sneakily wrote the first couple of words on my hand, no one knew a thing at the performance. Mwahahaha!!

Lunch was healthier than I anticipated. We went to a cafe and I looked for something cheap, and ended up with a delicious beetroot (red and yellow!!), apple, rocket and goats cheese salad. Drizzled with balsamic vinegar, I was thrilled to be eating such nice food quilt-free. Soy flat white on the side, you could say I was on quite the health buzz :) Even walked home. Oh yeah.

I cam home to find myself a little peckish. But instead of going for the amazing bag of chips lying on the kitchen bench ever so seductively, I went for the poor ol' neglected grapefruit, who tasted very sweet, I might add, made me feel quite satisfied, both stomach- and conscience-wise. Upon the return of le flatmates the slutty bag of chips was opened, but this way I didn't have to have them all now, did I? Good thinking, J.

Dinner was a takeaway pre-choir rehearsal, We headed to noodle canteen to grab a nutritional chinese-in-a-box (Sounds like me, if I were in a box). Sweet thai chili beef noodles were on my menu, and boy were they good. I wish they'd given me more broccoli though, apparently you only get one per box. Boo Mr Canteen.

As I'm lying here typing this out, I must admit I had a scoop of strawberry frozen yoghurt upon arrival chez moi... I also put my hand into the chocolate bag, then took it out quickly again, close call!! It's ok, I'll plank for an extra second or two tonight... (get your minds out of the gutter. Its the exercise as per regime!)

xoxo Jeffrey

PS looking forward to the Comps Josh! Have to send my stuff off tomorrow. Eek! Did email/forward her a scan of my form tho. Hope it worked...

1 comment: