Monday, August 2, 2010

So... Hungry...

The weekend is SUCH a tragic time for me. I feel like I don't eat enough good food (I know that I don't...) because I sleep in, and drink, and spend all my money. It's a bit horrible, actually...

Anyway, I don't remember what day I was up to, but I'll just list everything I ate, slash not list everything I should've, if that makes sense.

I was okay for Saturday, having my usual poached eggs on wholemeal, and some sprouts on top. Such a good combo, let me tell you. For lunch I had a coffee; slack, I know, and then for dinner I had noodles - the bad kind... I don't have time to colour code, because I have 18% battery remaining and a singing lesson in 15 mins. Eek! After dinner, my friend's friend, Megan was up from Christchurch, so we got rip roaring drunk, and a wee bit high, not going to lie. It was great fun, until I rolled off my bed, failed to break my landing, and managed to smack my head - accio door frame!

More about dieting, though. The next day, after I woke up feeling like I was split in half, we had $12 in our pockets, a craving for pizza, and the hope that Dominoes still had Hawaiian Sunday. Success. Two large hawaiian pizzas for $11.80. Yaaaay! Although bad for my dieting. I didn't eat for the rest of the day though... Perhaps that makes up for it. Probably not.

And today hasn't been any better either. I was going to go to the supermarket and buy lots of food. Turns out we don't get paid during the weekend for work, or transferring money from my sister's account. So there's another fail, hence the reason I haven't eaten until I get home. It's going to be rice dish tonight. Mmmm... Rice...

So that's my boo-ful life at the moment. Starvation nation but probably going to be a bit lighter! Great!

Josh xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Josh you made me laugh out loud with your little anecdote about falling off the bed. hehehe. Hope the dieting gets better for you. it's tough. good luck. mwah xx

    ReplyDelete