Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WOW, Epic Times Ahead...

So... I had a big splurge on sick foods during the weekend- pizza, maccas, and even KFC. Soooooo good/bad all at the same time! But then I got told I had to wear a bizarre bra in World of Wearable Art this year. In front of 45,000 people.

The quick 2 month diet/buff up regime begins...

Last night I did an uncounted number of crunches, a great samba dance regime, more crunches, plank plank plank, and went for a half hour run. Sweat has become my sidekick.

Dinner was a small bit of mashed potato, two venison sausages (thanks dad!), peas, and homemade tomato sauce. Very good and rather nutritious, so all thumbs up!

Before breakfast this morn, I did more crunches, a pilates move called 100s, planking, a half hour run around Welly, more crunches and planks, before a warm down walk and stretching. Boy do my abs hurt atm!

Breakfast was a wholebran fruit muffin courtesy of Mojo, half a pear, and about 7 grapes. Along with a long black, this was also considered my lunch, as I'm cutting back on what I eat. This will be torturous, but well worth the final look on the catwalk!

Dinner is going to be a bowl of rice with veges strewn through and probably some slithers of grilled chicken. All before going for another run, the usual crunches, push ups and planks that have started to deteriorate my fragile little body... Well, not as little as it could be!

You can probably tell that I'm typing this extremely hurridly; I have a hair appointment. 6 months of growth, and i look like cousin It's offspring. Let's just say it's another thing I'm CUTTING out of my diet. HA.

Seriously, enough jokes, I'm late!

Josh (finally!) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment