Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feeling Spiffy

Am I imagining that the title of this post is a real song, played on the piano by youngsters at beginner levels? Hmmmm... Partial recall as opposed to total; I fail.



But to the point!



Today has been a GREAT day, hence the title! I awoke at 6, went running at 6:30 (I was sick of regime. I wanted to spice things up), stopped at the supermarket on the way back, and warmed down carrying groceries home. Good exercise! Again, I can't be bothered doing the colour code thing. Urgh...



Breakfast was as per usual - wholegrain toast (freshly purchased), oliv-inated marge, and poached eggs, with sprouts, S & P.



All goods! Then I headed off to Mojo, where I made a long black for myself (I'll boast; a very good one), one for Andy, and a couple for some customers. Was tempted to accept a buttery scone from Pandy, but resisted, so KUDOS for that! Didn't even take a snack home, such as the most amazing Florentines you've ever tasted. Will power was in FORCE, let me tell ya.



Following this, I all but walked to uni, feeling very afraid that I'd be late for my Russian class at 1pm. Upon going from room to room trying to find the right place, sweating my entire day's water intake onto my face, and dying of self-diagnosed asthma, a kind young boy by the name of Tom told me that Russian was in fact at 3pm.



Damn.



So instead I had some of Renee's, more so than before, fresh, delicious curry (It's too yum to say no to!), which was the envy of everyone in the common room. Homework, singing practise, blah blah blah...



Russian! Someone had left some Megoreng noodles in the common room for AAAAAGES (in actuallity it was like two days), so the third year singers stole them and ate them dry during class. This was a bad idea, because it's not healthy...



Dinner has been planned, and I'm having George Foreman grilled patties, with a nice salad. Simple but satisfying.



Okay I'm sick of uni, so I'm going to go home now.



Tomorrow's adventure starts with another run at 6:30am. Endorphins. Rock. My. World.



Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment