Friday, August 6, 2010

Nom nom nom...

Alright! I admit it... I too indulged a lot this week, just like Jeff. Such as maccas after watching Inception (great story and wonderous graphics, even if Leo's acting sank with the Titanic...), a danish for breakfast, and various amounts of the BEST hot chips in the country via Vic Uni Quad Shop.

Today was a bit useless too:

Started off with a nice walk back from Newtown - a good 40 minute walk, so check box for exercise! When I got home, breakfast consisted of an Up and Go (sorry Rick, I owe you one...) and then nothing for quite a while after that. Bad idea, seeing as I had to sing in workshop. Thank goodness Freddie had some of those Natural Confectionary Dinosaurs. Good for sugar levels and totally helped me NAIL my song.

After fainting with hunger (not really, but dramaticism is great fun), it was off to work for 4 hours or so, and then a MASSSSSSIVE dinner. I was kinda starving, and there were roast veges, mashed potatoes, beef strog, lasagne, salad, fruit salad, and mini pavs... Of course I had to have some of everything. I kinda feel as if I'd eaten Maccas every day on choir tour, or snacked on never ending supplies of M&Ms from the front pocket of my bag...

Yeah, I went there.

Gross. So now I'm going to go and puke, do some press-ups (maybe...), and have a great night of sleep!

Glad to see that you're getting back into the spirit, Jeffster. Looking forward to seeing you soon for comps! I need to enter them by tomorrow.

Blah blah, bit dilerious now...

Josh xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment